The Public relations and communications office mission is to improve the promotion of the research findings, public health emergency management and quality laboratory system establishment through different media communication tools.
Center of excellence in quality, efficient and transparent information hub of Ethiopian Public Health Institute
• Improve the institute performance and achievements promotion,
• Strengthen the information dissemination capacity of the institute,
• Enhance information documentation
• Avail the necessary information for the public, media and stakeholders, and
• Collecting and organizing ongoing institutional information,
• Developing the information dissemination strategy of the institute,
• Organizing and coordinating workshops, seminars and meetings,
• Publication of periodical news letter and brochures,
• Consulting the institute management,
• Handling complaints from internal and external customers, and
• Documentation of the necessary information properly.