Scientific Congress to be Held; EPHI is Calling for Abstracts
The Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) is calling for papers to be presented for on the 3rd Scientific Congress to be held in the Institute’s new training center from June 2 to 4, 2016 under the main theme: “Evidence Based Decision for Public Health Transformation”.
The Scientific Congress will also have the following sub themes:
• Research on Communicable and Non-communicable diseases
• Research on Food Science, Food Technology and Nutrition
• Management of Public Health Emergencies
• Research on Biomedical and Biotechnology
• Research on Health Care delivery system
• Capacity building for Regional Public Health Laboratories
• Research on Environmental and Occupational Health
• Research on Traditional and Modern Medicine
According to the organizers of the Congress abstracts are welcome from EPHI-collaborating institutions; also selected abstracts will be published on book of abstracts and congress proceedings. In addition they explained that full manuscript will be requested for selected papers.
Abstracts can be submitted to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For abstract guidance and template please visit EPHI’s website or click on the following link: EPHI 3rd Congress 2016 Abstract Guidance and Template